Thursday 19 April 2012

A busy week


This week has been busy.
Calving is going steady with some hiccups now and again.
The calves on the ground are doing good.

The weather has changed and now all the snow is melting,
so everything is mud again...

I HATE MUD!

This weekend is going to be busy.
We have the local spring rodeo in town,
Jess is doing the grand entry,
my horse is also doing the grand entry... just with another rider..
Our sheep are doing the muttin bustin..
Oh, and Jess has entered the barrel racing competition.
I am sorry that I am missing this...

I will be away in Canmore this weekend,
so will leave Eric and the kids to do all the work and chores here...
and go to the rodeo.

Have a great weekend!

And, don't butt heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...