Wednesday 23 March 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my English version of my original Dutch blog.
This blog is an extention of our farm website.
http://www.grazerie.com/

I am passionate about our ranch and particularly trying to co-exist with our wild neighbors.
I firmly believe you can ranch and be successful with this,
while sharing your spot on this planet with wolves, bears, coyotes, cougers and whatever wants to eat your livestock.
As all things in life, this takes time,
has a big learning curve and
management.

We are assisted in our goal by our Sarplaninac Livestock guardian dogs, border collies and commen sence.
I would like to share with you a look into our lives on the ranch,
  the animals that inhabit our farm and area,
and the ups and downs of our ranching lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...