Friday 19 June 2015

Update on the pups

The puppies are growing well and are super active.
It seems that they started venturing out of the whelping area sooner than previous litters.
They started eating along with mom, sooner than I had expected.
It all seems to be going faster than I am really ready for.
I have been so busy that I have had little time to take pictures and keep the blog updated with the development of the pups.
At times I snap cell phone pictures just to ensure I have some.

So, today is the day where I am going to pack in a whole bunch of puppy pictures.
One pup died, so we now have 5 pups 3 males and 2 females.

We still have a few pups available for anyone interested.
For more info about our puppy policy please visit our website at
www.grazerie.com/sarplaninac



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...