Tuesday 31 December 2013

Good bye 2013 and Hello 2014

Last year, instead of wishing everyone a standard "happy new year",
I made a wish list for you.
I had so much fun doing it,
that I thought I would do it again,
some are some golden oldies and a few new ones from this past year.

So,  goodbye to 2013!
Hello, 2014.

Here are my wishes for you
and for me:

May you always be surrounded by good  friends

 Meet a few new ones


 Show you the way if you are lost


 Have that special person in your life


May you have a guardian angel watching over you


Feel safe


Have a listening ear


Co-exist


Be adventurous


A leader


Feel compassion



 Have someone to lean against

Have a soft and warm place to come home to


Someone to watch out for you


Friends who have your back


 Time to appreciate the beauty around you


Enjoy the crazy moments


Be tolerant of those who are different


Be kind


Remember,  when you are feeling snarly, 


there is always something to smile about..


Laugh a lot


May you always have someone to stand guard over you


and, weather the storms of life with you


 Look beyond the gate..
to 2014



May the next year bring you happiness.
From all of us.

5 comments:

  1. Statements so true and beautiful pics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best welcome into 2014. Thank you for taking the time to prepare this, and to you the same. Cynthia Neufeld.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that does it. You are my kind of people. You ROCK! <3, Teresa Duncan

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is now 2015. I just came across this and have to say its one of the nicest wishes I could ever imagine. You are beautiful Louise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is now 2015, In reviewing your fantastic website, I pulled this up. This is the best! Thank you, you are beautiful Louise.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...