Thursday 12 January 2012

More baby pictures..

Ok, I promise that not every blog will be about the pups.
I will still blog about other things on occasion.
But, today
it will still be about the puppies.

After I did my 2am round at the ewes,
I popped in to visit with Snowy and the pups.
When I got there, I saw that one f the pups had died.
It was one of the smaller, dark males.
I suppose this is natural selection.

Here is a photo of all eleven pups, these were taken yesterday afternoon:


Here are some "head shots",
they only become really cute in a few weeks time.

Peas in a pod..
sardines in a can..
ten puppies in a pile?


The name game has started here at home.
I like to give the pups a theme name.
I was thinking about truck/car name theme?
How about:
Chevy
Dodge
Ford
Porche
Ferrari
Kia
Nissan
Toyota
Mercedes
Jetta

or should I just do like I inevitably do, and that is
name them by the colour of their collar..
Green
Blue
Yellow
Black (y)

I suppose,
time will tell....

Is this  pup, a Chevy or Green?

2 comments:

  1. ohhh, they are so beautiful! They match my Belgians. Well it's an important year on the Mayan calendar. Perhaps Mayan names.. http://babynames.merschat.com/index.cgi?function=Search&origin=Mayan

    Tracy @ Intention Hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a really cool idea! Thanks Tracy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...