Monday, 10 March 2014

To breed or not to breed?

As it is "that" time of the year where all our females collectively decide to come into season..
the "bitch-in-season" season,
the question arises whether to breed for a summer litter of pups 
or, wait for a fall/winter litter.
There are advantages and disadvantages to both.

I have decide that 2014 will be Lucy's year.
Lucy is now 3 years old and this will be her first litter.
She is one of the best guardians we have, daughter of our Fena and Beli.
She is steady tempered,
a solid guardian,

She will be bred to either;


I suppose the biggest deciding factor as to whether
 I will breed her now or later,
is interest.
I have a few serious inquiries for pups,
however will  not breed her unless I have a few more "spoken" for.

If you are interested in a pup,
let me know.

For more information on how we do things with our pups,
to read more about our dogs,
please visit our webpage at:

You can also always phone and we can chat more about our dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...