Tuesday 9 July 2013

Hide and seek

Eric and I are not really into games.
Board games, cards and other games are not part and parcel of our "fun" times.


Sometimes the guardian dogs,
 enjoy a game of hide and seek.

So, for some Tuesday morning fun lets play
"Find the dog"


Lets start with an easy one:



This one is harder.


Zoom in..
the tail gives her away..


In case you do not see her, the arrow may help.



Ok, ready?
This one?


There you are.



This one is not so clear..


Easier?



Oh, now I see you.


Hello?



Look carefully..
don't cheat and scroll down.





Vuk, I can see you.
Why does Vuk think I can't see him??


Even though they might look like they are sleeping on the job...
they are still watching all the proceedings with one eye open.


Uhmm..?

(Remember, I am running behind in my blogs as the sheep are now wool-less).

Never mind.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too. I found all but one. the "one eye open" shot is great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...