Tuesday 28 June 2016

Gathering of information about LGD



I have been slowly sorting through all my blogs to try and make an overview. I am not done yest but here is a start of general topics and the links to the blogs I have written regarding the LGD.

Blog Articles, sorted according to Subject

Feeding 




Comparison between GP and Sar




Packs of dogs, meet and greet



Fence crawlers/Yokes/Fences



Training the young LGD





Dogs Working





Lambing Time and the dogs



Other Guardian animals



Anecdotes, dealing with predation



Shars and Cows



Why LGD fail





Anecdotes about our dogs ( individual dogs)/ Funny stories




Chantal, Our first Sarplaninac





Sarplaninac Breed

 Breeding



 Musings/thoughts and training






New Years/Photo





Macedonia





In the media



Other LGD






Coyotes/wildlife/critter cam



Socializing the baby pups with sheep



Our ranch




Research






As, I wade through all the blogs,  I will post updates to this list with the newly added blogs.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...